- This event has passed.
ICAP Examination-Johannesburg,South Africa
16, February 2020 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Specific time/details will be sent to you after you have received registration confirmation. Please note you must apply/pay for/receive confirmation before you will be able to sit for the exam.
Fee: $100 USD – see payment information.
What to bring to the testing center
On the examination day, you must bring the following with you to the testing center.
- 2B pencils & an Eraser
- Current, signed photo identification such as a driver’s license, National Identity Card or passport. (Expired driver’ license, work identification, credit card and student identifications are not-acceptable)
- A copy of the above photo identification (Copy of Passport/ National Identity Card)
- Duly filled in Candidates Information Form (Typewritten only)
- Signed Code of Ethics
NOTE: Only the candidates who bring the above documents will be allowed to sit for the examination.
What not to bring to the testing center
Candidates are not allowed to use aids, books, or references of any kind. Prohibited materials include:
- Calculators (not needed for the exam)
- Dictionaries and language dictionaries
- Cellphones and earpieces
- iPods and mp3 players
- Cameras including camera phones
- Smart watches
- Pagers, Blackberry devices, and PDAs
Food or beverages (except for bottled water) will not be allowed in the testing room.
For any further clarification, please contact:
Ms. Samitha Gunasekera Programme Officer (Credentialing) Global Centre for Credentialing and Certification (Formerly ICCE) Colombo Plan Drug Advisory Programme No. 52, Ananda Coomaraswamy Mawatha Colombo 3 Sri Lanka Mobile: +94 767 440411 E-mail: email@example.com